- Are you knowledgeable about blockchain technology in general?
- Can you explain it to a friend who is interested, in a simple, down to earth way?
- We have PAID writing work, our core blockchain explanations / blockchain 101 (for www.investinblockchain.com and investinethereum.com specifically too)
- * This writing needs to be “non political” , i.e. not shilling one project and stabbing another, real nice interesting and simple information on what blockchain is, how mining works, the POS alternative, the uses for blockchain, and so on.
- Or perhaps you are passionate about a particular blockchain – Ethereum? Stratis? Lisk? Waves? Ubiq?
- Or some of the ETH token projects themselves – (for example; Lunyr, Gnosis, Aaragon, BAT, Time?)
- If you are a super-fan of your blockchain project and want to explain why it is going to grow over the next 2 years and reach mass market, why it is faster, safe and secure, what the difference is between project X and Y then we would LOVE to FEATURE your writing – we can’t pay for these articles, but we can link to your site, twitter, youtube, and we can help to raise your profile and brand as a blockchain expert and author (and we have a lot of traffic – see more info below) – we also dont want to pay for these articles to “pay someone to do a job”, we want the real passion pieces from community members who love their projects, know them inside out, know they are going somewhere and want to get involved in the promotion and marketing – and write a BETTER article with the care and indepth knowledge that a paid journalist couldn’t bring.
With a mission statement to be “a respected source of quality information about blockchain tech, what it is , and the interesting, quality projects working and growing within this space (quality only, no doge or ripple lol )
I have 2 positions available.
1. Paid – to write the ^ key/core “non-political” articles for the site just explaining what blockchain is, a multi part series showing different things that are possible with blockchain , these can cite different projects but shouldnt be promotional. Wanting to pay for this content and for it to be “ghost written”; i.e. just core content on our site without an author name.
For example: Articles – explaining blockchain generally without mentioning too much or any particular bias towards any coins.
- What is Blockchain Technology (want a really good article for this ,it’s the top google keyword search suggestion)
- / Blockchain ELI5
- Blockchain or Bitcoin? (article around the area is blockchain just bitcoin? / blockchain without a token?)
- What Does Blockchain Enable? / What Blockchain Brings More than Just a Shared Database
- CORE Articles on KEY Blockchain projects: Bitcoin (explained) – World Currency Blockchain , Ethereum – World Computer , Stratis – Blockchain in C# For Corporates, Monero for Anonymity …
- Free – lol, hear me out – to write “opinion pieces, and ongoing articles/analysis/press releases for (GOOD – i.e. no talking about ripple lol) different projects – maybe some titles for stratis could be “The ONLY Altcoin That Will Actually Help Bitcoin” / “Could Stratis help to ease the transaction backlock / scaling debate?” “Stratis releases codebase to help corporates easily tap into blockchain technology” “The importance of a common coding language for corporate blockchain”. Its free as youre a stratis bagholder, like the project, and want to get involved, and these articles, I would love to name them to you to build your online profile, link back to your site/twitter/video series etc? In truth, I can pay for these a little in the future, but a big part of me believes that we can get some better content by NOT paying for it – “the only person that will write the 2000 word passion article around stratis will be the guy in the community who bloody loves it, holds it, knows it inside out and wants to genuinely contribute.. Again I feel I need to justify asking this for free, we will spend money here, we will buy traffic for the site, we will get infographics made by our inhouse designer.. This will NOT be just a passive project that we hope people will see, we will actively filter a LOT of traffic to this site (we have www.coinad.com , we own it and it generates 800k+ clicks monthly, so we can buy slices of this traffic etc and also – www.digitalartistsonline.com – a community of bitcoin newbies getting interested in bitcoin and altcoins.)
Either way, if youre interested, send me a PM and tell me what you want to write and why and lets chat 😀